Are you a deal closer? An eager commercial professional who always wants to go the extra mile? And do you want to work on the energy transition? Then this might be the job for you!
As a Sales Trader Renewable Energy Certificates you will become a key member of a team of highly motivated and professional colleagues whom will guide you from the beginning onwards. You create your own business providing your clients the highest level of service and information. You will be lead responsible for all of these clients and by using your market knowledge and intelligence, you will match buyers and sellers in order to optimize their deal structures and commodity certificate portfolios.
We are looking for a Norwegian, Swedish or Danish speaking Medior / Senior Sales Trader Renewable Energy. For this we expect you:
- To have a Bachelor / Master degree thinking level. A university degree in economics, finance, engineering, or business administration is a plus.
- To be fluent in Norwegian, Swedish or Danish (mother tongue), as well as fluent in English
- Demonstrable experience in (sales) trading, brokering or account management.
- You are pro-active and not afraid to pick up the phone and cold call potential leads. You will continue to find new trading and deal structuring opportunities for your clients.
- Hunter attitude;
- To be a good negotiator, who works hard and lives by the motto: “never give up”.
- To be a team player and thrive under pressure.
Our customer is the leading independent financial intermediary on the European main land connecting over two thousand financial institutions, corporate clients and governmental bodies. With offices in Amsterdam, London, Zurich and Frankfurt their 100+ professionals connect and service clients in the following asset classes and markets:
- Environmental commodities
- Fixed income
- Equity and equity derivatives
- Exotic financial products
- Corporate Finance
- Market analyses and data services
The Energy department has extensive experience in consulting and trading in the Renewable Energy market. The young and rapidly growing Energy desk helps organizations to achieve their sustainability objectives related to carbon emissions, renewable energy, energy efficiency, biogas and biofuels and assists clients in realizing their renewable energy projects.
What they offer
You will be given the opportunity to be part of a young, growing and ambitious team within a rapidly developing and dynamic market. They offer an international and meritocratic working environment with plenty of room for personal development and also offer competitive remuneration, with a fixed and variable component. Free public transportation subscription (when you live outside of Amsterdam), assistance with settling in the Netherlands and a free gym subscription are included.
The customer is situated on the main trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange, located in the heart of Amsterdam. Here you will feel the dynamism and international working environment of the financial markets.