Our customer is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, they are the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors.
Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, the company provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 the company generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros.
The Treasury Manager EMEA MS plays a significant role within the group treasury department by providing support to Group Treasury and to the Merchant Services Business line in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
He or she serves as a treasury referent for treasury correspondents, i.e. nonspecialized finance employees covering treasury functions in some entities with no dedicated treasury team.
The Manager is responsible mainly for supervising local 6 local treasury teams in Europe, with direct management of 6 local treasurers and indirect management of some 20 people in the corresponding teams, as well as supporting teams in the EMEA shared service center (Romania). In additional, the Treasury Manager EMEA MS is actively supporting projects of the finance function and the MS business line in EMEA with some treasury implications.
Responsibilities and tasks:
As a supervisor of all treasury activities in the MS EMEA entities, he or she is accountable for the performance and safety of operational treasury processes, including:
- Cash management:
- Monitor Cash management processes (including corporate payments but excluding merchant payments/activities) to ensure the proper implementation of Worldline policies
- Monitor and support the free cash flow generation and the cash pooling/cash centralization, if applicable
- Support the local teams on bank relations, KYC procedures, and bank accounts management and rationalization
- Supervise TSC request, bank mandates- managed on sharepoints
- Provide support and advice on cash investments if applicable
- FX exposure:
- Monitor the FX exposure, P&L and FX transactions of local entities
- Supervise, and provide support on FX management optimization and hedging, in accordance with Group policies
- Supervise and provide support to local teams on other specific treasury operations, such as Guarantees and cash pledge, Intercompany loans and borrowings, Dividends, Balance sheet structure optimization
- Supervise and the support the management of local team, including:
- Steering common projects among EMEA MS Treasurers
- Direct supervision and assessment of local Treasury team leaders
- Participation to recruitment processes of Treasury employees
- Implementing employees’ retention strategies
- Treasury processes integrity and improvement:
- Monitoring the implementation of Group Treasury policies and processes
- Supporting local teams in the internal audit processes and audit point implementation
- Advise and implement improvement in Treasury processes and organization to improve efficiency and efficiency of the treasury function
In addition, the Treasury Manager EMEA MS is closely and actively involved in projects with treasury implication lead by Group Treasury, other Group Finance departments, and the MS business line in EMEA. These projects can include:
pre- and post-merger integration of new entities
- Carve out of businesses
- Merger of entities, optimization of legal and regulated entities’ organization
- IT projects
The Treasury Manager EMEA MS takes care of the appropriate coverage of these projects by Treasury teams and that project manager’s expectations and deadlines are met. Depending on the project, the Treasury Manager EMEA MS will represent the Treasury function alone, or jointly with relevant members of treasury teams.
Lastly, the Treasury Manager EMEA MS is involved in Group Treasury management and supports works and projects led by Group Treasury.
Are you ready for this new challenge? Please send your application via email@example.com or call us for more information on 0031 (0)6 815 621 79.