Are you commercial driven and eager to learn? Do you like to travel and do you have already some sales experience? Does closing deals makes you hungry for more?
As a Sales Trader Renewable Energy Certificates within our customer you will become a key member of a team of highly motivated and professional colleagues whom will guide you from the beginning onwards. You create your own business providing your clients the highest level of service and information. You will be lead responsible for all of these clients and using your market knowledge and intelligence, you will match buyers and sellers in order to optimize their deal structures and commodity certificate portfolios.
Competencies and qualifications
We are looking for a Dutch & French speaking Junior Sales Trader Renewable Energy. For this we expect you:
- To at least have a Bachelor / Master degree thinking level.
- To be fluent both in Dutch / Flemish & French.
- To a least have some commercial experience. But most important, you have an ambitious spirit with a strong commercial mindset. You are eager and curious to learn. And are willing to travel.
- To be pro-active and not afraid to pick up the phone. You will continue to find new trading and deal structuring opportunities for your clients.
- To be a good negotiator, who works hard and lives by the motto: “never give up”.
- To be a team player and thrive under pressure.
Our customer is the leading independent financial intermediary on the European main land connecting over two thousand financial institutions, corporate clients and governmental bodies. With offices in Amsterdam, London, Zurich and Frankfurt our 100 professionals connect and service clients in the following asset classes and markets:
- Environmental commodities
- Fixed income
- Equity and equity derivatives
- Exotic financial products
- Corporate Finance
- Market analyses and data services
The Energy department has extensive experience in consulting and trading in the Renewable Energy market. Our young and rapidly growing Energy desk helps organizations to achieve their sustainability objectives related to carbon emissions, renewable energy, energy efficiency, biogas and biofuels and assists clients in realizing their renewable energy projects.
What they offer
You will be given the opportunity to be part of a young, growing and ambitious team within a rapidly developing and dynamic market. You will have the chance to be part of the global Renewable Energy transition. Remuneration is competitive and there is a variable component in your salary.
The company is situated on the main trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange, located in the heart of Amsterdam. Here you will feel the dynamism and international working environment of the financial markets, always with a strong focus on both professional and personal development.