On behalf of our customer in Amsterdam we are currently looking for a (Junior) Sales Trader – Special Products. The team consists of a group of ambitious and highly motivated analysts and brokers that are continuously looking for new products, markets, deal opportunities and advisory services to better support our clients. The team is also involved in the more complex transactions such as product swaps, (corporate) energy purchase contracts and cross border trading.
As Sales Trader – Special Products it is your job to deliver us a triumph. To achieve this goal, you must have your eyes on the price at all time, be target orientated and driven to learn and improve. We’ll promise you a job that is never boring and ask for your full commitment in return. Keep your head up when continuously cold calling and they will reward leads by flying across Europe in order to meet your (future) clients (When Covid-19 is over, of course). At the end of the day, it is the rush of closing a deal, providing a client with the best service in the market and come up with new transaction structures that others haven’t thought about yet. And that gives you the drive to make it happen.
- You are full of ambition, drive and passionate to succeed
- You can convince (y)our clients with ingenious propositions and arguments
- You are fluent in Italian or Spanish and English
- You want to be the best; negotiation is your middle name and will never give up till you succeed
- You are eager and curious to learn about the products
- You will challenge us and work together with us in improving our team
- You are a solid and consistent colleague
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
The Energy department has an extensive experience in consulting and trading in the different renewable energy markets across Europe. The young and rapidly growing desk helps organizations to achieve their sustainability objectives related to carbon emissions, renewable energy, energy efficiency, biogas and biofuels and assists clients in realizing their renewable energy projects.
Are you that go getter? Then the Energy Product Development team will be perfect for you. As a junior you can expect full guidance and they will help you learn all new products, understand the various commodity markets and teach you how to move forward from an interest to a deal. The company provide you with sales courses and training sessions with seniors and with your peers in order to make you the best sales trader you could be.
- Working in an awesome, ambitious and driven high performing team
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam
- Competitive renumeration and training possibilities
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- NS Business card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness
- A variety of activities with the team
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to become part of our organization? Please submit your application, resume and motivation letter, via firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you can contact Jeff Albinus at +31 (0)6 815 621 79 or send an email.