Is resourceful your middle name? Are you able to sell ice to an Eskimo? Do you have an untamable appetite to learn and be the best in what you do? Well then; this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
Our Customer is always on a mission to make our ideas, products and opportunities a top success. For the Energy team, we are currently looking for a Junior Sales Trader. The team consists of a group of ambitious and highly motivated analysts and brokers that are continuously looking for new products, markets, deal opportunities and advisory services to better support our clients. Our team is also involved in the more complex transactions such as product swaps, (corporate) energy purchase contracts and cross border trading. We are good at creating products and solutions which have an added value to companies all around Europe involved in renewable energy; and they are proud of it!
As Junior Sales Trader it is your job to deliver a triumph. To achieve this goal, you must have your eyes on the price at all time, be target orientated and driven to learn and improve. We’ll promise you a job that is never boring and ask for your full commitment in return. Keep your head up when continuously cold calling and they will reward leads by flying across Europe in order to meet your (future) clients. At the end of the day, it is the rush of closing a deal, providing a client with the best service in the market and come up with new transaction structures that others haven’t thought about yet. And that gives you the drive to make it happen.
What they expect:
- You are full of ambition, drive and passionate to succeed
- You can convince (y)our clients with ingenious propositions and ardent arguments
- You are fluent in English and at least 3 languages (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish plus other languages
- You want to be the best; negotiation is your middle name and will never give up till you succeed
- You are eager and curious to learn about the products
- You will challenge us and work together with us in improving our team
- You are a solid and consistent colleague
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
What they offer:
The Energy department has extensive experience in consulting and trading in the different renewable energy markets across Europe. The young and rapidly growing desk helps organizations to achieve their sustainability objectives related to carbon emissions, renewable energy, energy efficiency, biogas and biofuels and assists clients in realizing their renewable energy projects.
Are you that go getter? Then the Energy Product Development team will be perfect for you. As a junior you can expect full guidance from us and they will help you learn all new products, understand the various commodity markets and teach you how to move forward from an interest to a deal. they provide you with sales courses and training sessions with seniors and with your peers in order to make you the best sales trader you could be.
- Working in an awesome, ambitious, and driven high-performing team
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam: the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Competitive remuneration with a significant bonus structure and multiple training possibilities
- Access to our extensive online learning platform for your personal development (e.g., languages, personal leadership and more!)
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- NS Business card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness
- A variety of activities with the team
- Beers on a Friday