As Mid- & Back Office Specialist you are the spider in the web between our Brokers and Back Office. You bring order in a world full of opportunities, ideas, and plans. You are a star in processes and know exactly how to unburden your colleagues. If you are precise and have an ‘I’ll fix it’ mentality, our Energy department could very well suit you.
Our customer is a financial intermediary in the financial and renewable energy sectors. The Energy Desk finds itself in a market full of opportunities and developments in the field of renewable energy. More and more companies set themselves the goal to switch to renewable energy sources and reduce CO2 emissions, or to become completely CO2 neutral. The Energy desk helps to realise these goals with innovative products and projects. By making smart use of renewable energy sources, reusing raw materials and investing in CO2 compensation projects, there is an endless supply of sustainable products!
For the Energy team we are looking for an independent and pro-active Mid Office/Back Office colleague. You are a spider in the web between the Front Office (commerce) and Back Office (administration). In this role, you are responsible for keeping various registers. You communicate pro-actively with our existing clients and support the ambitious team of brokers. As part of the Front Office team, you communicate with the Back Office colleagues on a daily basis to ensure that trades and the associated administration run smoothly. Together with your colleagues, you are working on continuous improvement of processes. You will contribute to the further growth of the Energy Desk!
What they like to see
- You have a pro-active, caring attitude
- Accurate and with an eye for detail
- Strong in organising and planning
- Positive attitude and result driven
- A completed relevant education (Bachelor or Master)
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English (both verbally and in writing)
- You have experience with Microsoft Office
What they offer
- Working in an ambitious team
- An international team of enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in a fast-growing organisation
- Work in the Beursgebouw of Amsterdam!
- 27 holiday days per year
- NS Business card or Van Moof bike (depending on where you live)
- In-house fitness possibilities
- Regular activities with the entire team
Get in touch!
Are you ready for a new challenge and would you like to be part of their team? If you are interested, please send your resume and a brief note on why you should be the new addition to our customer to email@example.com