Our customer is one of the leading global manufacturers of heat exchangers and have been providing solutions for almost every industrial application imaginable since the 1920s, specializing in customized solutions suitable for extreme environmental conditions.
- Maintenance and global rollout of Treasury Management System (TMS) including:
- Aligning requirements and processes within the Finance area as well as with IT department and TMS providers
- Continuing TMS integration with SAP /ERP for payments, bank account statements and GL bookings
- Driving process automation
- Ensuring data quality
- Supporting and training global subsidiaries
- Administrating TMS
- Being the inhouse knowledge center of system related processes and activities
- Leadership responsibility in all Treasury related IT projects and represent Treasury in cross-functional projects
- Develop and improve Treasury policies & processes
- Support Group Treasury team in wide range of treasury activities including but not limited to:
- Cash management
- Liquidity planning
- Financial risk management
- Reporting – external and internal
- Provide support and guidance to group subsidiaries and other headquarter functions.
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures in day-to-day activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics IT/finance or equivalent
- Multi-year (3- 5 + years) relevant professional experience in internationally active corporates, system providers or banks
- Proven track record in project management (3-5 + years), relevant certification is a plus
- Experience in TMS /ERP system implementation and integration, rollout and maintenance. Experience with Coupa and/or TIS is a plus
- Corporate treasury knowledge
- Hands-on individual with an independent working style and willingness to grow.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written); command of further languages will be considered an asset
- Position location: Preferably at the German headquarter in Bochum or nearby. Candidates who are willing to relocate will have the preference than candidates who want to work Remote in Germany, the UK, Poland, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Italy, Spain or Austria